Thursday, March 24, 2016

I'm Really Bad At This!

A couple weeks ago, I made a promise to be better about writing here. Didn't take me long to break that, did it? 

I have a couple of reasons, but neither of them offer up a good, acceptable excuse. 

1. I don't want this to be a depressing place, I want you people to come here and leave smiling 90 percent of the time. And, the truth it, I'm very angry at how life has played out lately so a lot of my thoughts are angry and just stupid. 

I've never wanted to be one of those people who walk into a room and bring the mood down, I take pride in knowing I can make people laugh and smile, I love that. So if I feel like I'm going to be a downer, chances are, I'd rather just not say anything. 

2. I'll have an idea of something to write about and then by the time I get home, I've forgotten it. 

3. I'll have a thought but then I question whether or not anyone wants to hear about things like the job update, my favorite songs right now, finding the perfect trainer and whatever else flows through my mind. So I ask you, what do you want to hear about? Anything at all! Comment on this or tweet me @RadioKatie1 . I want this to be an interactive place! 

I'm working on a blog now that'll talk about my first few days back at my college job, no promises it'll be a happy post! 

1 comment: