Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Final Rose!

Spoiler alert ahead, so if you haven't watched Ben propose yet, sorry!

Come on!!! We knew it was Lauren from like, week two! 

I sent a tweet when she got out of the limo that said something like "oooo, he likes Lauren!" How did I know? The freaking look! He looked at her in a way that we all want someone to look at us. He looked at her in a different way than any of the other girls! 

"But he loved JoJo, too!"

True. and the best argument I've heard on this is that he called her his best friend (I've got my own personal thoughts on falling for a best friend. I'm saving that for another blog.) and I agree 100% with the argument, but I was having a conversation with one of my best friends and if he really did love JoJo, then how is it that once Neil Lane asked if he made a choice, he easily, confidently said yes. 

I think his connection with JoJo may have been more of a physical attraction, where as Lauren is definitely a 100% emotional love. The real kind. 

And you JoJo lovers get to watch her give out roses come May!

I heard that the terrible women on "The View" today we're pissed that he called her dad before popping the question instead of mom. Well okay, miss "I take women's rights to a new low," are you kidding!? It's tradition that a gentelman call and ask for her dads permission. People like that have too much time and aren't happy with their lives. Come on! 

There is one thing that did throw me off, and again, maybe it's because of a personal connection, I don't know. I posted on Twitter and Facebook that I was annoyed when Ben said he was worried that things seem so easy and comfortable with Lauren. HE'S SCARED ABOUT BEING COMFORTABLE with the one he loves!? Why!!!??

Aren't you suppose so be at ease and comfortable with the person you spend your life with? Are you not suppose to feel like you can tell them anything, laugh, cry and be best friends with? Why does that scare people!? Ggrrrrr!!! Happiness and good comes from giving into your fears! *pulling my hair out and shouting this 

Anyways, that's what annoyed me
most. That and the extra long, corny speech given at the end when Ben took over for Chris Harrison, it was way past bedtime. Oh! And the ring. Of all the ones he had to choose from, why that one!? I didn't know Neil Lane had ugly rings! 

I say every year that I'm not going to obsess over it, that's a lie. I'm looking forward to May when JoJo starts passing out roses, one to the brother of GB Packer, Aaron Rodgers! 

Be sure to join me in tweeting about it, follow me @RadioKatie1

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment